On my honor, I will
To encourage and support my Girl Scout Daughter,
To obey the Girl
Scout Parent Law.
1. A Girl Scout Parent understands the true purpose of
2. A Girl Scout Parent gets their daughter to & from
meetings on time.
3. A Girl Scout Parent knows a troop is a TEAM
4. A Girl Scout Parent sees the job through to the end.
5. A Girl
Scout Parent sets a good example at all times.
6. A Girl Scout Parent is
enthusiastic and cheerful.
7. A Girl Scout Parent does not consider the
leader a baby sitter.
8. A Girl Scout Parent brings troop problems to the
9. A Girl Scout Parent always does his or her part
10.A Girl Scout Parent is aware that Girl Scouting is for all
: We understand that the security
and privacy of our children is of the utmost importance. Therefore, we won't be
posting any personal information or photos of our girls in the public section of
More information: http://www.girlscouts.org/for_adults/parenting/parenting_faq.asp